Review: US H4 Eurolite Conversion Kit

Oh btw I have installed tonight the UK Rally 130/100 H3
with 100w H3's Hot diggididamn!.. and I put my set of
100w H3's into my driving light.... 460w low beam sure
lights up the road..hehehe

The high beam rally is extremely white.. and wow was fun
driving 80mph in a highway section whitout road
lights... I felt like a rally guy in the wood.. Broad
sweep area, high bright  light very far on the horizon..
before I realizxed it The car was doing 110.. Whoops..
thank gawd I was alone on the highway..

Rally Uk Lights.. get'em... best I have seen yet!

on a scirocco content (versus headlight subject) I
installed my Kamei Lip spoiler (pictures to come) and
finally changed the leaking rear trunk lock seal...
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau