HELP! engine problem

Hey guys, have a question about broken things...

Here is what I did yesterday:

1)Changed spark plug wires, no problem
2)plugged back in OXS wire (which happened to just be floating about the
engine bay)

Here's what Rick did yesterday and I watched:

1)Changed all belts
2)pass. motor mount
3)timing belt

NOW...we fixed all this, but there is a problem. If  I start the car up and just
drive it, its fine. If I let it idle for like 2 minutes the engine starts blipping of
its own accord, like 100-200 RPM. If I then try to drive it, the car will buck
like hell in every gear. any
suggestions?