  From: Robbie Cotner=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 11:50 PM
  Subject: how do you put the flywheel on right?

  I thought it would be a little more straightforward, but in putting on =
my new sachs clutch kit I found that the flywheel can go on in 3 =
different ways.  Which ways is the right way?  The Bentley says I should =
have made marks on the pressure plate and flywheel before I took them =
off -oops, I didn't.  I know this won't affect performance, but it would =
make it hard to time it-

  thanks in advance-

  Rob

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C21CDE.3F0058E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><STRONG>In my experience there is only one way that it will go. The =

pressure plate to crank bolts have one bolt offset so that it can only =
go one=20
way. The pressure plate to flywheel has two dowel pins to prevent it =
from going=20
on wrong. Maybe you are missing the dowel pins? On one of my flywheels =
they will=20
fall out very easily.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Rick Alexander<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.brubakerbox.com";>http://www.brubakerbox.com</A><BR><A =

href=3D"http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/";>http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/<=
/A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/";>http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsr=
us/</A></STRONG></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Drobw_z@yahoo.com href=3D"mailto:robw_z@yahoo.com";>Robbie =
Cotner</A>=20
  </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, June 25, 2002 =
11:50=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> how do you put the =
flywheel on=20
  right?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>I thought it would be a little more straightforward, but in putting =
on my=20
  new sachs clutch kit I found that the flywheel can go on in 3 =
different=20
  ways.&nbsp; Which ways is the right way?&nbsp; The Bentley says I =
should have=20
  made marks on the pressure plate and flywheel before I took them off =
-oops, I=20
  didn't.&nbsp; I know this won't affect performance, but it would make =
it hard=20
  to time it-</P>
  <P>thanks in advance-</P>
  <P>Rob</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en/=
spl">Sign-up=20
  for Video Highlights</A> of 2002 FIFA World =
Cup</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C21CDE.3F0058E0--