5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

no problem, just imagine my surprise to see patrick replying to it! come to
think of it, why was he opening that mail in the first place? "are you
lonely tonight......"

btw- are you guys getting much mail from the list? i'm not even getting
copies of stuff i've sent, is there some kind of computer foul up?
   hit