Changing block, gaskets/stuff needed?

   Okay, I still can't get my ETKA to work (bad PC, can't get the=
 proper screen resolution). I'm hoping to start my 2L swap this=
 weekend. I have the block (built 2008cc), I'm going to reuse my=
 current 1.8 head. The block was built about 8 months ago, and=
 sat in Daun's barn until CINCY. I plan on pulling the oil pan=
 off and cleaning out any gunk/dead things that might be in=
 there. Any recommendations on how to clean in there without=
 ruining my new bearings would be great. So far, this is a list=
 of what I know I should get:

Head gasket (2L if different then 1.8. I need 83mm bore size)

Head bolts (they're old, I'm replacing them)

upper intake half gasket

timing belt (might as well)

oil filter flange gasket

side coolant flange gasket/o-ring

Pressure Plate bolts

flywheel bolts

waterpump o-ring

exhaust manifold coupling gasket

oil drain plug (mine is in pretty bad shape)

9 qts. of straight 30wt. oil for break-in (inital start up,=
 drain/refill, 500mile break-in)

I plan on leaving the lower
intake, and exhaust manifold on the head, as well as leaving he=
 injectors and such in the manifold. I don't have the money to do=
 my cams right now, so I'm' not worrying about re-doing the head=
 at the moment. I just need a properly running engine at the=
 moment.

Any one got additions to the list?

Joshua