OT: Pics of my '78 Rabbit L

Just incase anyone wanted to see, i finally got pics up of my '78 Rabbit L
that i picked up for $200 about a month ago.  It looks rusty, but its really
just stone chips that started to surface rust... easly fixed with new paint.
  I plan to paint it soon.  Its an auto tranny and 1.6L motor... so im
lookin for a beat 16v rocco to do a conversion ;)  Pics at....

http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L
'93 Passat GLX VR6
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)