(ot)is it possible to have reverse karma?

Dude, you are too kind, just let other people's car deal with their own
shit, or at the very least don't do it in plain view of your scirocco you
know how jealous they are...

Hell when I have to work on the jeep, I have 2 scirocco's watching...

Yesterday I fixed the damage cause by someone visiting my car a few nights
ago (broken glass stolen radio the usual) and now after getting the glass
fixed, new radio and repaired the wiring on my hitch system on the jeep, the
85, has started giving me starting problems (turn key nothing) and now the
88 is doing turn key half turn of engine then half pause then engine turns
over... (biatches! fsken jealous biatches is all they are...) so looks like
I have an ignition switch/or batterie or starter to change on the 85 and the
88 I am not sure, but it starting to sound like the starter is giving up on
me.

never ever ever ever do any mechanical work on any other car (owned by you
or anyone else in front of the scirocco's unless you have done wrk on them
before you touched the other vehicule....its a vw hot wind rules I am sure
written in the scirocco owner's manual...hehe

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco