cross-country drive coming up...

Doruk,

I am unsure where Penn State University is at in this country, but if it
mean that you have to cross Texas and pass arounds Dallas I know several
listers that are all around town that would certainly help you out. if you
ever break down in my area, feel free to buzz me anytime of day on my cell
phone : 214-674-7641. g'luck on your trip, and if you are to pass through
dallas, let me know I will get the local Boyz (Texas Scirocco Team) to
gather around one of your pit times and well brings food and drinks and well
make it the best 1 hour break you ever had... (humm wonder if I can hitch
the BBQ to the Scirocco...heheh)

Patrick

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**