Good day

Two things happened today that give me reason to throw back a couple:

1 - I got two cars in the garage. We moved about a month ago from a 2400
sq. ft. house to 1800 (TX to CA). The garage was packed (family of four).
The Scirocco is now inside :).

2 - I finally solved my high RPM hesitation problem. It has always been
heat related, but I didn't pursue it far enough. It got way better when I
replaced the coil. The ignition module, distributor and ignition wires are
all new. The plugs had 2000 miles on them. I was stumped. I yanked the
plugs today and replaced them. Car runs great. The old plugs were Bosch
F6DTCs. I've only had plugs fail on me twice in 35 years of driving. Both
times they were Bosch. I have learned my lesson. NGKs for me.

John
87 16v
Long Beach