The hunt for idle

Well, my little car has started seriously hunting to establish a decent i=
dle
rpm, only when it is hot, say, oil temp above 101*C or so, it goes
up/down/up/down/up/down, almost as fast as you could say it. Brett sugges=
ted
cleaning out the idle stabilizer valve with carb cleaner, it didn't remov=
that much crud, as if it was fairly clean. Grounds are all new, the small=

vaccuum lines have all been replaced (I think, maybe I missed some that a=
re
not obvioius?), rubber hoses/boots etc all seem firmly clamped and intact=
, and
the idle air bypass screw is new, so it's not the o ring there. It had a =
good
dose of injector cleaner run through it not that long ago. I didn't do an=
electrical tests on the ISV, perhaps that is worth checking? It buzzes, a=
s it
is supposed to, according to the Bentley. So, otherwise the engine revs
freely, makes good power, and all that stuff. Any ideas? It seems heat re=
lated
for sure. For now I just turn the A/C on, it's long gone but the engine i=
dle
doesn't know that ;)
Suggestions are welcome. Cathy