Sunroof cable service questions

well once I did mine, I wiped wheel bearing grease (higher melting point,
and wiped also all of it off, leaving only a very thin coating, never had a
problem with my sunroof opening so far.... then again I live in Texas :)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco