rocco chat - chatters wanted

ok, guys, that chat channel is getting pretty scarce. actually its way scarce in there. so scarce
that the people that show up are shortly driven mad:

*** Guest31474 is now known as this
<this> what a waste, nobody is ever here!!!
* this is scoping you out
* this rings the bell
* this is a computer geek :-)
* this forgot to hit the breaks!
* this opens the door and steps inside.
* this lights the fuse!
* this thinks that's very funny...
* this gongs you.
* this wants to come inside.
* this wants everyones attention!
* this forgot to hit the breaks!
*** this has quit IRC (QUIT: )

see what i mean?
anyhow, for those of you just farting around this weekend and want to chat with your fellow rocco
buddies (provided that they show up), here is the contact info:

web browser java-based link:
http://scirocco.dhs.org:8000 (once there, click 'load client', then type your chosen nickname.

or if you have an irc client (www.mirc.com for those that want one):
server: scirocco.dhs.org , channel: #scirocco

for monitoring purposes, my irc client is always logged in even if im not at the computer.
if you want to page me (make my computer beep), simply type "page al" in the channel.
please dont do it like 9804573 times. dont wanna piss off the wife if im not here.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)