Can I use trailing arm mount nuts on front control arm mount?

--- Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

> Will it still be ready for WaterFest?

It better be!  The head, or lack of head <cheeky grin> was what was
holding this whole swap up, so now all I have to look forward to is
lying on my back on my (gravel) driveway for the next couple of days
installing the beast...  Oh well, the down time allowed me the luxury
of time to redo ALL the brake and fuel lines on the car (much easier
without the engine in there...).  But I discovered that the car isn't
as solid as I had hoped/thought - some nasty rot about 4 or so inches
in front of the trailing arm mounts, and probable floor rot as well :(
Looks like I'll be looking for a solid shell in the next half a year or
so to transfer all the goodies to...  I'll post a (long) report of all
the crap I've done after it fires up (hopefully early next week :)

Mark.
81 S - ABA/JH/4K swap 99.9999999% done in my mind, 70% in reality <g>

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca