[media sighting!] I found one!

OOO!!!

OOOOOO!!!!

I found one!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, School of Fish.....who remembers the ONE semi-hit song they had???
(show of hands reveals 2 people other than myself....)

3 Strange Days.....is the name of that song.....

anywho....on the inside of the J-card in the CD.......

A MKII!!!!! I just opened the cover and saw it sitting there! I'll have it
scanned in a day or so and throw it up there for anyone who wants to see.

Wierd.....especially since I was grabbing this CD on my way down to the
garage to work on the old Roc. Heh, I love those odd coincidences...

...back to the car....

Dan Snow
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck