Can I use trailing arm mount nuts on front control arm mount?

My dealer can't get the nuts that hold the control arm rear brackets to
the chassis (pn: N 011 133 1).  Would an acceptable replacement be the
rear trailing arm bracket nuts (pn: N 102 090 05)?  The only difference
I can see is that the trailing arm nuts are the "squeezed" locking type
nut, while the control arm nuts are normal but use a lock washer above
them?  Any safety issues here? - This is one part I don't want falling
off my car at speed...

Thanks!

Mark.
81 S. - FINALLY got my head back from the machinist today sans pits!!!
        The "one or two days turnaround" (his words) turned into almost
        4 weeks!!!  Oh well, "shit happens"...

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca