Scott Williams' TRUE identity - solved

Cheapass Ron:
> > Check it out.  The Scotty we know and love:
> > http://www.rallyracingnews.com/teams/bio-swilliams.html
> >
> > And under his new name:
<snip>

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:
> DOH! I've been exposed! Who provided this sensitive information to you? You
> don't have the clearance to access these databases! Bureau Section Chief
> TBerk must be informed immediately! ;^)
>
> Now, come *on*.. I don't look like that dude. :^) Not that I wouldn't want
> his job. Heh... :^)
> --
> Scott F. Williams

Section Senior Chief Tosha Berk online Sir.

We have found the database foul-up, THIS is the secret identity of the
Cart/Indie driver:
<http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/nypdblue/bios/henry_simmons.html>

Your Identity is secured again Sir, sorry for the mix up Sir.

We have reestablished the following covert identity for _you_ Sir:

<http://scirocco.dyndns.org/list/wf2k/Media/hires/0042.jpg>

Note black camouflage VW t-shirt.

Await further orders.

TBerk Out.