Headlight question...

as far as I can tell when the headlights switch from low beam to high beam
they just do that switch low beam  light to high beam light (filament in H4)
and the H3 headlights come on (this applies also to the 4656 US headlights.)
to get the low beam to remain on while high beams are on you have to modify
the relay system to draw power anyways from low beam when high beams are
on... this can destroy your lenses btw...

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco