Suspension Techniques swaybars

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin Harder
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:28 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Suspension Techniques swaybars

Anyone with pics and/or knowledge of Suspension Techniques swaybars...

I now have a front and rear bar for my mk1 rocco and have
a question in regards to mounting the rear bar.  It uses the center two
mounting brackets similar to the stock 16v bar, but the outer mounting
points somehow mount to the base of the rear shocks.  What hardware is
necessary to mount the bar to this point?  A special bolt, a link...?

I would appreciate any help with pics and/or the hardware needed.

Thanks!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v
93 Passat GLX

http://www.geocities.com/vwtype53/

I believe it mounts with longer bolts, that replace the stock rear shock
bolts.

Like the Neuspeed rear bar, minus the helical ends.

Peter