'81 Scirocco FS - $500

I'm gonna throw this out here again.

A (non-lister) acquaintence of mine has an '81 'rocco up
for sale.  The car is very solid, almost no rust to be
found.  Faded mars red, black interior, 5 spd.

The car is currently sitting in his yard because he says it
won't run for more than a couple minutes at a time.  He's
decided to get rid of it because he just bought the house
(it was his dad's place) and needs cash to fix the place up
a bit.

I have pics, and if my computer (well, network card) ever
comes back up, I can send them to interested people.

The car is located near Richmond Indiana. (Ohio border on
I-70)  Someone adopt this thing!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace