From: Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [OT] WooHoo!! - EMPLOYED!
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

That's right, finally got a nice position with a local company (meaning
no more requests to relocate)!  I'll be promoting and selling machining
services, mostly in the jet engine and industrial gas turbine areas,
but hey, we're branching out!  Check them - er - "us" out:
http://hitekmfg.com/

Now to spend some of that money...9A 2.0L anyone?

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.

---------------------------------
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com
Or visit: http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/scirocco16v.htm
"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."