Parting can be fun (kinda long)

I picked up an '85 that already had the motor and windshield yanked for
fifty bucks. It cost me $35 to tow it home and my 13 y.o. and I spent 3
quick saturday mornings yanking stuff. Between what I sold off of it
and the value of the parts I'm keeping for my own car
I have a net gain of $635 bucks. Not bad for weekend fun and some learning
experience. I realize the other side of the spectrum can be sad when you're
parting something you've had an attachement to. I hope I don't have to go
there...:(

Roc on,
Jon Palm