Parting out 92 Passat ...

--part1_13d.10056824.2a401ab0_boundary

The best part of the Passat is under the hood, put that motor in your
scirocco ASAP.
Once you 2.0 16v you will wonder why you didnt do it long ago.

I am so desperate to drive a 16v again I am tossing my scirocco motor in a
stripped out 79 rabbit to play with untill my body gets restored.

Jasin

--part1_13d.10056824.2a401ab0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The best part of the Passat is under the hood, put that motor in your scirocco ASAP.
<BR>Once you 2.0 16v you will wonder why you didnt do it long ago.
<BR>
<BR>I am so desperate to drive a 16v again I am tossing my scirocco motor in a stripped out 79 rabbit to play with untill my body gets restored.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_13d.10056824.2a401ab0_boundary--