A/C Repair / Refit.

Hey Folks.
its getting to be that time of year. and well I have 3 cars that need A/C
repair. And Im now to cheap to do the R-12 replacement. So What do I need
to do to repair them. The 16v had the Home grown A/C removal done...
groumble.. they hacked the A/C lines...The bunny well its a conversion.
brian

cars. What can i say.. I like A/C..
91 Audi quattro 20v.. charge only maybe + conversion.
82 ABA 2.0L GX head bunny.. hose replacement, condenser etc. Converision
from York to Clyn style.
88 16v same as bunny.
and hey.. if i get good i'll fix one of the dodge vans of my dads.