[Update needed BADLY to rocco.org]

I'll help ya out Eric, prolly don't have too much to do - now it's just a
matter of getting pics of people ...

Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

Ok, so I was bored....poking around rocco.org, under the list section is a
"Members and Their Cars" link....lemme quote the last line:

"Page last updated: December 10, 1999
Originally Created by : Ben Beacock"

Um, yeah, and that pic of me sucks ass, email addy is dead, so is the web
page....everybudies cars are wrong, people long gone from the list there,
etc...

SO!  Someone should take on remaking the page!  Mostlikely I have just
volunteered myself for the job, but, maybe someone better with HTML would
be suited?  No biggie, I can copy the page exactly...

Let me know what you guys think...this could be a great central repository
for whos who, emails, ICQ numbers, etc, pics of yourself, not the car
would be better I think...makes the gatherings a bit easier I would say.

Funny , I was just there too, and was wondering who that guy was claining to
be you...But cars WITH the owners would be even better, often at a GTG the
car
is easier to spot and the owner is usually hovering nearby, if not under the
hood. So are you volunteering then?
Cathy, finally ready to hit the "members" page

1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com