opinion needed about a turbo car Update

150000 Miles  · 4 - Cyl.
· 3 doors · Manual transmission
· Used · Clear title
· Black Exterior - Black Interior
· Air Conditioning · Power Locks · Power Windows
· Driver Airbag · Cruise Control · CD Player
· Sunroof
VW G60 Turbo. Brand new ATP Turbo kit is being installed right now. This was
my dream car, but because of divorce it has to go. T3 super 60 stage 5 sns
chip. being setup to run 15lbs, Can run more. About 9000 invested. If you
want a car that will kick a VR6's ass but dont want VR6 prices then this is
your car.
Just a little more info I have about it now. I am going to get it emmisions
tested and do the compression test on it. Asking price is $7000.00. Can you
still call it a G60? I was thinking maybe $5000.00.