The whole 1.8T puny injector debacle

I've been silent on this topic so far, but I have to say I agree with Josh
here...

>You don't think my car can do it? Fine, you pay for a dyno run, if Im
>within 5hp of what I got before, you are shown wrong, if not, then you get
>to be right. I would offer to pay for the dyno myself, but your the one
>that cant handle that my car does lay down those numbers, therefore you
>should be the one that pays.
>
>Put up, or shut up.
... He's willing to run it again and prove it. So what if he can or can't
mathmatically answer everyone's questions. Does it or doesn't it put down
the numbers on the rollers is the question. He's already got one dyno chart
saying yes. If all of you out there don't beleive him, take him up on the
challange to run again and post the results.