Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now

--- "Dan S." <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm all for Josh's idea. I think it would be 'fab'! Hell,
> we might even have
> magazine people there next year, so that would really be
> friggin cool!

Ok ok ok - I'd better weigh in on this.

I think from here on forward, this will probably have to be
a "list-only" event, not open to non-listers.  I'm not sure
how much bigger I'm going to be able to handle.  Listers
are cool because you all are pretty much like family - it's
the people coming off the street that worry me.

So far I've been able to make the event happen with little
or no cash outlay on my part.  In the future I'll probably
need a bit of scratch for things like porta-potties &
perhaps a big tent for shade. (Cover from rain?)  Does
anyone have a problem with this?  I'd rather not do it but
can't afford it otherwise.

I LOVE the idea of ripping apart a Honda, and really
wouldn't mind it as long as:

a) you don't make a big mess.
b) someone hauls it off right afterwards.

So when is Cincy 2003?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace