Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now

how about we had some nice pyrotechnical device to make a nice "puff" of
smoke  when all parts break away from each other .. would be a nice effect
( and no I am not talking about starting a fire in middle of daun's lawn and
using TNT is illegal without a permit.(not to mention daun's neighboor would
most likely have a fit....

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **