From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
To: "Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com>,<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:34:17 -0700

Well, I'll include you all on my message to Larry this morning:

Larry wrote:
 > I'm thinkin' you should do it.
 > And so should I....
 >
 > Larry  sandiego16V

"I ran it by my fiancée last night..

this is how she answered when asked if she wanted to go with me: "well, I
expect to be really pregnant by that time..."

DOH!

So, if she IS really pregnant, I may have to revisit the issue. But I'm
planning on going. By roc or by plane is yet to be decided (and please don't
lecture me about not taking the roc!  :)

hope all is well - JT"

I'm not even married yet!  (T-minus 15 days)  Such is my sweet life...

Jeff (ball and chain being ported and polished  :)