[5000+ miles to Scirocco Heaven and back [loooong]]

I found this to be true when I owned a "crotch rocket" Yamaha RZ500 2
stroke motorcycle (fast as hell - but you smell like oil everywhere you
go :-)...  I got more challenges from these idiots than sports car
drivers!  What's up with that?  Maybe they're frustrated with their
choice in lifestyle and take it out on anyone who represents the choice
they didn't/should have made...

Mark.