Motor oil recommendations

Castrol Syntech 5W50 all year round, and I drive like
a madman.

-40 degrees winter morning: motor will turn and start
- no problems.
+35 degrees Celcius summer days: shifting at 6500 - no
problems. Will keep desert driving dudes happy.

As a bonus, the motor oil temp gauge used to go up and
down with mineral oil. Now it is rock steady in the
middle of the range - less friction.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> a écrit
: > Motor oil recommendations are directly related to

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca