From: "Brian Honnold" <BHonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 3:39 PM
Subject: RE: Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

There is absolutely no way your running 310cc injectors with 3.5-4bar fuel
pressure at only 75% duty cycle and seeing anything close to 300 crank HP.

Every chart our there shows bosch 300cc injectors running at a recommeded
80% duty cycle and 300Kpa (43psi/3bar) making approx 60HP per injector.  If
your running a 4bar FPR and those injectors, you Might see the HP you claim
but your injectors will be 100% duty cycle be terribly overworked.

http://www.autospeed.com/A_0102/P_3/article.html

I hope your tuner is giving away reach arounds as he cornholes you with
these claims of "corrected" HP and injector sizes.

Brian H