ETKA and Printing on Win 2000 or XP

I expect the majority of versions of ETKA floating around out there will
not print because they're "hybrid" copies - they have the older engine
coupled with newer data.  One of the drawbacks of this merger (which was
necessary to get relevant North American data, rather than the European
data) is that printing is not functional.

I seem to recall that the first update that I used would print fine, but
when I went to a later update, printing broke.  Where's revision control
when you need it?

Drew

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Brian Wagner wrote:

> Has anyone figured this out yet?
>
> If so what is the solution?
>
> TIA
>
> Brian

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel