Amazing Rain-X on new windshield

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:57:07AM -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

>    In a message dated 6/13/2002 11:21:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>    eseo@thecanyons.com writes:
>    but every auto store I went
>    to didn't have it, and said they stopped making it.  I had to get it
>    at
>    Wal-Mart.
>    They did not stop making it, infact they have some new products out
>    like rainex that is already put into windshield washer fluid, and they
>    hav fog X now too.
>    Brian 86 16v
>    98 Jetta GLX Vr6

They've had FogX for at least 10 years, and the washer fluid stuff for at
least 2 years that I know of.  Doesn't change the fact that they suck.

Oh, and the website shows nothing of them stopping production.. although
there are a few recalls for improperly labeled ingredients.

Dan

--
Rosencrantz: What a shambles! We're just not getting anywhere! Not even England.
             And I don't believe in it anyway.

		-- Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"