aol crap

--part1_134.fb19383.2a399ea0_boundary

hey all,
   just wondering, does anyone know how to turn off the html on my email. im
using aol and i dont know how to. any and all help will be appreciated.
thanks much. ian

--part1_134.fb19383.2a399ea0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="FIXED" FACE="Lucida Console" LANG="0"><B>hey all, <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; just wondering, does anyone know how to turn off the html on my email. im using aol and i dont know how to. any and all help will be appreciated. thanks much. ian</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_134.fb19383.2a399ea0_boundary--