To those of you who missed the autox... (videos)

--- shawn c meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> Can you say CURBS! WOW!

Yeah, get this...last October, on a cold and rainy day.  At the start
of the run (same layout as in the video), a guy in a late-model Prelude
or Integra (all the same to me, whatever) goes HARD into that first
left.  OOPS!  Car starts sliding out on him...massive oversteer.
Overcorrects!  WHOOOAAAA!  does a 180 spin and slams his *driver's*
side wheels into that curb right at the signpost you see.  Ripped the
rear suspension *right* out from under the car.  jap car or not, that
was an ugly sounding "whump" and one ugly looking undercarriage.  And
can you say "my policy doesn't cover that"?

So we're more careful now.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.