To those of you who missed the autox... (videos)

way to go both of you... love the run... man Ron looked
liek he was glued to the track (except on a few 3 wheels
tight turns)

Love the look of the reiger on the track.. looks mean...
need to get race wheels on it now Allyn.. (grin)

You can bet next year I will bringing the 16v (almost
completly decided to keep it (wife says I can GRIN) and
turn it into a Auto-X race car. :) (gawd more money to
spend on a rocco...lol
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau