Al's cincy 'thank you'

ok, heres the long list:
THANK YOU goes out to:
Daun, for hosting the kick ass gig.
Dauns folks, for tolerating us "what are them kids doin on my lawn!!!" (heheh)
Brett, for keeping the .org site/list going.
Patrick/Ron, for delivery of my humongo rieger wheels.
Tobias, for the kick ass set of snowflakes for the twin (you get the first ride next year).
Josh Wyte, for the good deal on the konis/mono wiper.
Eric (nightshadow), for the good deal on the trannies.
Tobias/Josh/Eric/dude-with-the-truck, for the transport of said parts to cincy.
dude-with-the-truck (sorry i forgot your name), for the ego boost ("dude, i came to cincy to see
your car!")
Josh (urgti), for the good last-minute deal on the extra tranny.
Jan Folkston, for the headlight assemblies.
Scott Rose, for givin me a chubby with that shift linkage if yours.
Cathy Boyko, for not beating me up (i forgot her brochure), and for her accepting my apology that i
now realize i didnt get to her car for the cis tweaking (sorry cathy :(.
Michael Abatzis... i'll get that rear seat to ya somehow, man.
Rich Deede... i'll dig for some tail lenses for ya.
Ron (again), for the most hospitable stay at your place.
Ron (yes, again), for dragging my butt to the autox, thereby causing me to sling the riegers butt
all around the track. I think the rieger thanks you too, Ron. (pics/movies to come).
Amanda (Rons wife), for tolerating the kids while Ron was away.
Ben, for braving the tower, and not dropping my camera :). (pics to come).
Steve, for bringing that beautiful callaway of yours.
...Anyone else i may have missed (sorry, it was a blur)...

...and to all who came, especially those with roccos, that is the most fun i've ever had in a
weekend!
...damn that was AWESOME!!!

Sorry i didnt really get any goodbyes in on sunday as i wasnt there, i was busy tearin up some
ricers with Ron. I know all you listers didnt show cause you didnt want Ron and myself embarrasing
you :). As a side note, rons car *HAS* to pull >1g skidpad with those racing meats on there. I went
on his last run with him and OMG that thing grips.

now to start tearing into the twin... muahahaha.
*Al starts the one year countdown clock.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)