Window Seals?? [MK1]

--- Mike Blain <rept@qwest.net> wrote:
> I did call them- no luck on finding the rear hatch
> glass gasket or the
> rear quarters.  :^(
>
> They were supposed to email me a # for a dude on cal
> look rear hatch
> glass seals- but have yet to actually do it. Could
> that person be a part
> of our .org family??????
>
> Dave Ewing wrote:
>
> > Have you tried Vee Parts?  I got all my Rabbit
> glass rubber from them and
> > they actually had choices of different types of
> rubber for the same
> > application.  Give them a call because I don't
> think that they list
> > everything on their site.  HTH!!
> >
> > Dave
> >

> >>Anyone find seals yet?
> >>
> >>Im tired of my car smelling MUSTY! and ready to
> begin the interior
> >>restoration- but not if I can't get this thing to
> stop friggin
> >>leaking!!!!      aaaarrrrggghh.

Of course they have Rabbit seals (they still make them
in South Africa!).

Lemme know if you find rear hatch seals, I'm figuring
on using silicone base sealant until someone makes the
seals we need . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://thescirocco.com