Julie's impressions

Wow.
This weekend was a blast.In all my years (as the Old Fartess I can say
that)I have never met a better bunch of people. It was a pure pleasure to
meet you all.
The trip home after chasing 16v's for mile on end was boring in comparison.
Only one hickup at 12:00, half an hour from home. Thanks for all your help
guys and girls.
Now... I have to finish MY 16v so I can watch the others play catch up with
me!

Julie

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)