AIR FILTERS ARE K&Ns BETTER THAN THE OEM

I use and change the OEM filter every 3000 miles, no cleanup (lazy), it take
30 seconds to change the filter... and it is what works for me.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco