Junkyards and stuff in the area

We have one decent junkyard around here, the place escapes me at the moment but I can find out where it is for you tommorrow. If you see a black 88 16v with the driver front quarterpanel in primer black and the rest in enamel black, that would be me. Beware, this is the land of ricers! As for parts stores and stuff, we have quite a few good general parts stores, but the only really good VW one is Rapid Parts in West Nyack, about an hr or so from me. Hope this helps, I'll give you the name and stuff of the junkyard tommorrow.

Dan