a cincy thank you

----- Original Message -----
From: the hitman <vwscir88@hotmail.com>

> just got back from cincy, well okay i got back 4 hours ago but just
got on
> the computer. just wanted to say thanks to daun for puting on such as
great
> event. it was great to finally get to meet alot of you, and i am so
looking
> forward to next year!

<snip>

I also got back earlier this evening and I want to say thank you to Daun
as well.  Great event!!  It was my first time out and it was well worth
it.  What a great group of people.  I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance
to chat with every single person there.  Next year though!  I heard
there were 60 sciroccos there, and for those that couldn't make it,
check out the pics ("Scirocco" spelled with Sciroccos, and all the cars
parked side by side)
Thanks again Daun
Erik L :)
Erik L