Help me, I don't know what I am doing with the relays!

Replacing the battery on my Scirocco fixed the
starting problems.  But now my new problem are putting
each of the relays on the correct slot.  I have the
Bentley, but it is also not the upated version with
the 84 info on it, but I have the relay placement.  My
problem is I don't know where to put each of the relay
for the correct slot.  I only have the Load reduction
one, the emegrancy flasher, the rear wiper, and the o2
sensor put in correctly based on trial and error.  The
rest I do not know what to do with.  One is the idle
boost relay and that is what I believe to also be
causing my stall at idle problem.
Please help me, I'm not to experiance on the
electrical work on cars yet.

-Andrew

=====
-Andrew Wong