Front pads needed

--part1_a4.26fc34a0.2a319e14_boundary

Since I am driving my Audi to Cincy I was wondering if anyone has a set of
Girling 60 brake pads for cheap.
 Mine are down to less than a .25 inch and I have some new ones on order but
wasnt expecting to have to drive my car down. I am not sure they will last
the whole trip since I like to late brake the tolls :)
The calipers are the ones with the dual piston and say Girling 60 on the side
facing the wheel circumference.

Jasin

--part1_a4.26fc34a0.2a319e14_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Since I am driving my Audi to Cincy I was wondering if anyone has a set of Girling 60 brake pads for cheap.
<BR> Mine are down to less than a .25 inch and I have some new ones on order but wasnt expecting to have to drive my car down. I am not sure they will last the whole trip since I like to late brake the tolls :)
<BR>The calipers are the ones with the dual piston and say Girling 60 on the side facing the wheel circumference.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a4.26fc34a0.2a319e14_boundary--