Solo for Cincy

--part1_117.12974ecd.2a3194c3_boundary

Looks like I may be travelling alone in my Audi to Dauns.
I have a room reserved for both night but cant afford to pay for them alone.
If anyone wants to stay in my room or let me stay in a room they rented let
me know.

I will be leaving in the morning from Mpls heading down 94 to Rockford then
39 to Bloomington and hopping on 74 . If anyone wants to hook up along the
way give me a call on my cell 612 209 1729. I will be in a green Audi 90
thats lowered and full of parts in the rear.

Jasin

--part1_117.12974ecd.2a3194c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Looks like I may be travelling alone in my Audi to Dauns.
<BR>I have a room reserved for both night but cant afford to pay for them alone. If anyone wants to stay in my room or let me stay in a room they rented let me know.
<BR>
<BR>I will be leaving in the morning from Mpls heading down 94 to Rockford then 39 to Bloomington and hopping on 74 . If anyone wants to hook up along the way give me a call on my cell 612 209 1729. I will be in a green Audi 90 thats lowered and full of parts in the rear.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_117.12974ecd.2a3194c3_boundary--