FORD Escort: RECOGNIZE!

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C20DA1.A5018070

	Hehehehe, this is a funny story.  My car's been broken down for
the past week so I was driving around a friend's Ford Escort LX wagon.
Yesterday on the freeway this hilarious looking guy pulled up beside me
in the exact same car, even the same color, and the excitement on his
face was priceless.  He started giving me thumbs up and everything and I
just busted up laughing.  How is it that I can rarely get any VW drivers
to look at me and other scirocco or corado drivers maybe give me a
glance but this Ford POS gets instant recognition?  I think might just
get a Ford so people will notice me.. ;o)

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C20DA1.A5018070

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>FORD Escort: RECOGNIZE!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Hehehehe, this is a funny story.&nbsp; My car's been =
broken down for the past week so I was driving around a friend's Ford =
Escort LX wagon.&nbsp; Yesterday on the freeway this hilarious looking =
guy pulled up beside me in the exact same car, even the same color, and =
the excitement on his face was priceless.&nbsp; He started giving me =
thumbs up and everything and I just busted up laughing.&nbsp; How is it =
that I can rarely get any VW drivers to look at me and other scirocco or =
corado drivers maybe give me a glance but this Ford POS gets instant =
recognition?&nbsp; I think might just get a Ford so people will notice =
me&#8230;. ;o)&nbsp; </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C20DA1.A5018070--