NY SCIROCCO OWNERS

Waterfest is only about an hour from the city in Englishtown, NJ.  It's the
weekend of July 20th and the show is on the 21st.  Go to
http://www.rapidparts.com/waterfest and register your car.  Don't worry
about the condition of it, you'll just pay the $35 to get the best spot in
the house right next to all the other rocs.  The party on Saturday night is
worth coming to as well, and you can probably find someplace to sleep.

Lots of listers make the trek, some from the west coast.

I'm out on Long Island BTW.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace