cincy pictures?

> Anyone have a camera that uses a format other than compact flash,or
> smartmedia?  I have a card reader and a CF adaptor for the PC
> Card slot.

Hey Jim,

Luckily my Olympus E-10 does both Compact Flash and SmartMedia. Do you
have broadband access to that people can e-mail / FTP / direct transfer
through an IM program / whatever the pictures to you later? Often some
cool pics are taken the way home etc.

-Marc sorting through the 2050 pics he took in Europe last month.

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 223,000+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, state-side delivery of it in June