cincy pictures?

--- the hitman <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i'm planning on taking some pictures this weekend in
> cincy, is there any
> problem with me posting them on my webpage afterwards?
>     hit

Not a problem.  Or another idea (from years past) - we try
to get everyone's pics to Jim / Brett, and  they do a lot
of the assemblying / captioning to make the Scirocco.org
page.

I'm sure we can download everyone's pics onto my 'puter and
I'll burn off a CD for Jim to take home.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace